Road work this week
• Franklin Township: Route 209 between Route 248 and Interstate 476, northbound lane closures 8:30 a.m. to noon and southbound lane closures noon to 3 p.m. Thursday.
• Kidder Township: Hickory Run Road between Route 903 and River Road, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Kidder & East Side: Pinchot Trail between River Road and Route 534, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Packer Township: Quakake Road between Schuylkill County line and Route 93, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Banks Township: Cigar Plant Road between Route 93 and Schuylkill County line, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Bowmanstown, East Penn and Mahoning townships: East/West Lizard Creek between Schuylkill County line and Route 248, expect flagging and use caution.
• Upper Macungie: Schantz Road between Route 222 and Interstate 78, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Lowhill Township: Kistler Road between Route 100 and Route 309, expect flagging, Friday.
• Lower Macungie: I-78 between Northampton County line and Exit 49 (Route 100), expect shoulder restrictions.
• Whitehall, Upper Macungie, Hanover and South Whitehall: Route 22 East between I-78 and Northampton County line, expect eastbound lane restriction.
• North and South Whitehall townships: Cedar Crest Boulevard between Tilghman Street and Mauch Chunk Road, expect lane restriction with flagging, Friday.
• Slatington and Walnutport: Main Street between Railroad Street and Lehigh Street, expect several nighttime short-term (15 minute) road closures and delays.
• Pocono Township: Interstate 80 West between Exit 298 (Route 611) and Exit 293 (Interstate 380), expect delays and lane restrictions.
• Tunkhannock Township: I-80 West between Exit 284 (Route 115) and Carbon County line, expect lane restrictions and delays, Thursday.
• Ross Township: Old Route 115 between Route 209 and Northampton County line, expect lane restriction.
• Hamilton Township: Business Route 209 between Route 33 and Route 209, expect lane restriction, Friday.
• Hamilton and Ross townships: Route 33 South between Route 209 and Northampton County line, expect lane restriction.